1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
This free thesis statement builder is brought to you by - a professional thesis writing service capable of writing any kind of paper.
You can order plagiarism-free thesis and dissertation papers, proposals, introductions, abstracts, conclusions, etc., in over 60 disciplines.